Saturday 5 October 2013

25 facts about me

As this is my first post on this blog I thought I would do a '25 facts about me' post so that anyone reading will get to know a little bit more about me:


1. My name is Georgia
2. I live near Brighton in England
3. I am 16
4. I have one sister called Holly
5. I have a black labrador called max
6. I love makeup
7. I spend hours looking on eBay but have never actually bought anything from there
8. Online shopping is how I end up spending all my money
9. My favourite subject at college is history
10. I love mac makeup but can hardly ever afford it
11. I have always wanted to write a blog but i've only just got the confidence to actually do it
12. I could spend a whole day searching the internet for dupes for mac products
13. My favourite clothes shop is Topshop
14. I love watching youtube videos and reading blogs
15. The main blogs that I read are: whatihearttoday, fleurdeforce, essiebutton and llymlrs
16. My room is always messy but my school work always has to be super neat and organised
17. I am addicted to watching 90210 online
18. I love reading
19. Whenever it gets to winter I become obsessed with coats
20. I love dance and have been dancing since I was two years old
21. In a few months I am going to take my Grade 8 singing exam
22. I have no idea what I want to do when I get older
23. I have written this post in the font 'Georgia'
24. My middle name is Louise
25. I am a bit scared about posting this

I hope this post has helped you learn a little bit more about me and that you keep reading my blog!
Georgia xo

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging world, I am sure soon all your fears will vanish and you will enjoy this new passion of your yours. I love wearing coats and like reading blogs.

    ReplyDelete